1 to 4-Cell Li-Ion Battery Manager For Application Processors - BD99958GW (新製品)
BD99958GW is a Battery Management LSI for 1 to 4-Cell Lithium-Ion battery, and available in a small 41-ball 0.4 mm pitch 2.6 mm x 3.0 mm Wafer-level CSP package which is designed to meet high degree demands for space-constraint equipment such as Low Profile Notebook PC, Tablets and other applications. BD99958GW provides a Dual-source Battery Charger, two port BCS1.2 detectors and a Battery Monitor with several alarm (INT#, PROCHOT#) outputs.
4.192±0.5% / 8.400±0.5% / 12.592±0.5% / 16.800±0.5%
- Dual-source Battery Charger
- High Efficiency Step-up/down Switching Charger for 1 to 4-Cell Li-Ion/Li-poly Battery
- Two Separate Input Sources for USB-VBUS and DC Adapter.
- Two Port BCS1.2 Detectors.
- JEITA Compliant Charging Profile
- Programmable Parameters for Preconditioning, Pre-charge Current, and Fast-charge Current
- Programmable Charging Voltage
- Programmable Charge Current
- Programmable Switching Frequency: 600 kHz to 1.2 MHz
- Support USB BCS1.2, OTG
- USB-VBUS Over Voltage Protection
- Over Voltage Battery Protection
- Battery Short Circuit Detection
- Power Path Management with Charge Pump Gate Driver
- Flexibility Power Path Control
- Reverse Buck/Boost Option for USB/USB-PD
- Bias Voltage Output for the External Thermistor
- PMON Output
- PROCHOT# Output
- Support Inhibit/Autonomous Charging
- Battery Learn Function
- Input Operating Range: 3.8 V to 25.0 V
- Voltage Measurement for Thermistor.
- Bias Voltage Output for the External Thermistor.
- SMBus Interface (Clock Up Friendly I2C) for Host Communication
- Embedded OTPROM for Initial Settings